Nimsoft Unified Manager Combines IT Monitoring, Service Management
Adaptable, multi-tenant IT management-as-a-service solution
Note: ESJ’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
Nimsoft has released Nimsoft Unified Manager, a multi-tenant IT management-as-a-service solution that combines infrastructure monitoring and ready- to-use ITIL-based service management capabilities in a single solution.
By unifying monitoring and service management, Nimsoft Unified Manager empowers service providers and IT organizations to more efficiently and effectively optimize delivery of IT services to business users across internal and external IT infrastructures, including public and private cloud environments.
The solution is built on Nimsoft Monitoring Solution (now known as Nimsoft Monitor) and Nimsoft Service Desk technology.
Nimsoft Unified Manager provides intuitive, out-of-the-box logic and bi-directional integration between monitoring and service management to meet the needs of today’s collaborative, fast-paced IT operations. It will be offered either on-demand (SaaS) or on-premise.
This integration between monitoring and service management greatly improves the productivity of IT operations -- helping to ensure that problems and potential problems are quickly and accurately addressed based on their impact to the business.
Built on a lightweight multi-tenant architecture, Nimsoft Unified Manager enables businesses and service providers to embrace established, emerging, and future technology maximizing service quality and reducing total cost of ownership and overall IT complexity.
Additional capabilities of Nimsoft Unified Manager include:
- Comprehensive monitoring of infrastructure elements, including servers, storage, network devices, and security appliances across public and private cloud environments
- Response-time monitoring of applications and services
- Intelligent threshold and policy driven alerting
- ITIL-based service management workflows
- Collaboration tools for operations and help-desk staff
- Shared configuration management database (CMDB)
- Intuitive dashboards and reporting
- Extensive APIs interface to third-party solutions and technologies
- Secure, segmented customer views
Nimsoft Unified Manager features flexible licensing, deploy-as-you-need implementation, and will be offered with a choice of on-premise or on-demand SaaS delivery. More information is available at www.nimsoft.com.