DataCore Expands Professional Services Program
DataCore Software Corporation has introduced three new interactive tools to help companies evaluate, select and determine the ROI and total cost of ownership of a SAN solution. The tools are the latest cornerstone of DataCore’s expanded global professional services program, which helps customers design, deploy and manage cost-effective, vendor-independent SAN solutions.
"There seems to be a fundamental mystery as to what Storage Networking is," says Ken Horner, DataCore's Vice President of Marketing. "A lot of education needs to be done."
The new interactive tools help users answer the four most critical questions facing anyone considering investing in a storage area network:
- When is a SAN a good investment?
- Which features are most important?
- When does it make sense to pay a premium for high-performance hardware?
- What’s the right timetable for calculating the return on this investment?
DataCore’s new interactive assessment tools help users quantify all of their requirements to come up with the hard-dollar analysis:
- DataCore SAN Assessment helps users specify their most important goals, requirements, business and technical considerations, create an infrastructure and storage checklist, and organize their priorities for a cost-benefit analysis.
- DataCore SAN ROI Calculator takes this information a step further, assessing multiple cost/benefit factors to deliver very specific hard-dollar ROI analyses and cost-justification before implementing or expanding a SAN. It also addresses the total cost of ownership, including administration.
- SANsymphony Configurator and Quoting Tool helps resellers and partners quickly and easily specify the true costs of an entire installation, giving users an important framework for assessing competing bids.
The core assessment tool is free and available at www.datacore.com.