Create PDF in Visual Basic and ASP easily
Two Pilots released the new version of PDF Creator Pilot, a library for creating PDF files in Visual Basic, ASP, Visual C++ and .NET.
Do you need PDF support, but the libraries you tried are either too complicated or two expensive? PDF Creator Pilot is a well-balanced solution with all the "proteins and fiber" your users need.
This library offers royalty-free PDF generation and is capable of creating PDF documents online through a web-server on the fly.
Key features include:
- Extended set of methods and properties for easy PDF-file generation
- Ability to create watermarks for each page
- Ability to add thumbnails to a PDF document
- Ability to use and True Type fonts using different font embedding styles
- Full support for East European, Turkish, Baltic, Russian, Greek and CJK (Japan, Korean, etc.) charsets
- Ability to create interactive PDF documents using Java and Hyperlinks
- Support for interactive AcroForm elements: text input fields, buttons, radiobuttons, comboboxes, checkboxes
- Encryption and password protection of generated PDF documents
- Ability to create tree-like outlines
- Ability to use hDC, which can be used to draw directly on a generated PDF document using - WinAPI GDI functions.
- Using hDC feature, you can easily add PDF generating feauture to your existing VC++ and - - Delphi applications
- Ability to use different image compression methods, including jpeg, flate, CCITT 3, CCITT 3 (2D) and CCITT 4
- Ability to create and use annotations
- Ability to generate PDF document as "in-memory" file or as "binary image" to be used on the Web server (requires a Web License).
- Unicode support
PDF Creator Pilot includes detailed documentation together with the step-by-step tutorials. You can find 'Hello, PDF!' examples on the library Web page.
The library works on Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP. A single developer license costs $299. Other licensing options are available. For more information about PDF Creator Pilot contact Nonna L. Garbar at Two Pilots. Voice: (773) 764-5306. Fax: (707) 924-1267; firstname.lastname@example.org or http://www.colorpilot.com
The trial version is fully functional and does not have any time restrictions.