Secerno’s DataWall Provides Real-Time Threat Blocking
DataWall 4.1 controls 230,000 real-world transactions per second
Note: ESJ’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
Secerno, a data security provider, has released Secerno DataWall 4.1, offering a high level of real-time threat monitoring and blocking. DataWall 4.1 actively monitors up to 230,000 transactions per second with the ability to block all threats in real time. Today’s enterprises face continually escalating compliance measures and security threats to their data, making high-performance, real-time data monitoring and protection essential.
DataWall 4.1 allows real-time blocking of all out-of-policy database access, including access given to privileged users, to provide immediate and powerful protection against the growing threat of insider theft and tampering with data. This ability gives CEOs, CSOs, and others confidence that they have complete protection around their data and that they are in compliance with regulations such as PCI, SOX, HIPAA, GLBA, 201 CMR 17.00 in Massachusetts, and the Data Protection Act and the Freedom of Information Act in the United Kingdom.
DataWall 4.1 features:
- Real-time performance analysis of all SQL transactions
- Expanded efficient data storage formats for scalability
- Support for SAN arrays and 10 Gb/sec network deployments
- New blocking mode for Local Monitor, the DataWall 4.1 database agent
- An automated remote upgrade process, which speeds up the client upgrade process
- Optional strong cryptography pack
- DB2 for z/OS beta initiated
More information is available at www.secerno.com.