AppFirst Launches SaaS-Based Application Performance Monitoring Solution for Entire Application
Offers advanced monitoring capabilities for improved performance
Note: ESJ’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
AppFirst has released AppFirst Professional Edition, a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based application which gives software users a unique visibility into an entire application -- regardless of language, application type, or location (cloud, physical, or virtual servers). AppFirst enables SaaS IT operations to proactively monitor applications, driving down the cost of operations, see changes before they become problems, and improve customer satisfaction.
AppFirst delivers a real-time view of applications as they execute. There are no limitations on language or application components such as databases, application servers, or Web servers. The application execution model -- the view of the application as it is running on the physical infrastructure -- has never been visualized before. Without that real-time view, IT operations is constantly in reactive mode.
AppFirst Professional Edition includes:
- Dashboard: Clear visibility into any changes in the executing application
- Alert Management: Immediate notification when user defined thresholds are reached
- Data Flow: Visualization of network connections and flow of information between application servers across servers that run applications
- Data Insight: Detailed data of executing applications, compare time frames to understand changes in the executing application
- Capacity Planning: Maximum efficiency at minimum cost, ensuring applications have all necessary resources
AppFirst Professional Edition is available for free for 30 days. After the initial trial period, subscription pricing for four or more servers is $30 per server per month. For more information, visit www.appfirst.com.