CAST Automated Analysis and Measurement Prevents Performance, Stability Issues
Study of SAP applications identifies multiple performance and stability issues that would otherwise go undetected, causing severe application malfunction
Note: ESJ’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
CAST, a company specializing in software analysis and measurement, recently announced the release of its automated analysis and measurement software for SAP, Siebel, and PeopleSoft.
CAST software features:
- Measures the quantity and quality of custom code produced by internal or outsourced teams
- Facilitates compliance by generating lists of non-compliant objects and technical documentation to facilitate remediation
- Detects changes between two versions of a customized application
- Produces detailed technical documentation of the customization
- Helps identify the ripple-effect impacts of upgrades
- Estimates the costs associated with impact mitigation work
- Speeds adoption of new software modules by identifying which part of existing custom applications should be modified, and visually details the impact of these modifications
For more information, visit www.castsoftware.com.