4D Updates Application Development, Deployment Solution
Company updates integrated software platform
Note: ESJ’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
4D has announced the availability of 4D v12, the latest full upgrade to its product line of integrated tools for developing and deploying desktop, client-server and business Internet applications.
Among the new features:
- A redesigned interface provides users with the ability to employ rich text
- Hierarchical, printable list boxes streamline the view of data
- An all-new code editor brings developers tools to program more efficiently
- Improved printing
- Development is more modular with new components and widgets.
- A 64-bit version of 4D Server v12 (currently in beta but soon to be released)
- PHP functionality transparently
For more information, visit http://www.4d.com.