RemoteExec 5 Allows IT Pros to Perform Deployments, Remotely Execute Apps on Windows Networks
Offers new tabbed interface and full Windows 7 compatibility.
Note: ESJ’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
IS Decisions has released of RemoteExec 5.0. RemoteExec for Windows is an agentless software solution that allows IT pros to:
- Deploy MSI packages, Service Packs, patches, hotfixes, etc.
- Remotely execute programs (.exe, .bat, .cmd) and scripts (.vbs, .js), as well as associated files (.txt, .doc, .wav, .reg, .inf, .msi, etc.)
- Remotely manage Windows configurations (modify registry, change LocalAdmin passwords, disable local accounts, copy/update/delete files and folders)
- Interact with remote Windows systems (power off, wake up, reboot, lock and close sessions)
RemoteExec 5.0 is a major update and comes with numerous enhancements and new features:
- Fully compatible with Windows 7 (administration console and target computers)
- A revamped interface (tabs, dockable windows, etc.) and handy features such as the ability to save repetitive actions and lists of target computers in order to use them quickly again
- Full scheduling and automation features that allow reporting about the success or failure of remote actions, as well as the ability to insert variable data for the execution on each remote computer
- All communications are now encrypted (except for file transfers and remote registry access)
For more information, visit www.isdecisions.com/en/software/remoteexec/.