SuperLumin Networks Reveals Nemesis Version 2.2
New software release includes network acceleration applications paired with customized authentication controls.
Note: ESJ’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
SuperLumin Networks has announced its latest software release -- Nemesis 2.2.
The latest features in SuperLumin Nemesis 2.2 include:
- Web-based management console that incorporates full administration of client and site-to-site VPNs
- Supports version 2c of the Simple Network Management Protocol
- Custom or localized error page specification to replace generic error pages corresponding to HTTP error conditions
- Custom logging that complies with existing reporting and data mining applications
- Manages NIC teaming or bonding through management console
- Manages any number of servers from a common management console
- Automatically pushes log files via FTP to a central log repository as they are rotated
- Supports transparent Single Sign-On in eDirectory and Active Directory environments for both Windows and Macintosh users
- Expanded real-time graphing support includes response times, cache hit rates, and CPU utilization
- Generates exportable reports from MySQL with a Web-based user interface
- Download feature to pre-populate the cache
For more information on SuperLumin Networks, visit www.superlumin.com.