Telerik Test Studio Update Adds Support for Windows 8, Visual Studio 2012
New load testing features offer richer user experience.
Note: ESJ’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
Telerik, a software application lifecycle and content management solutions provider, has updated Test Studio R2 2012, its all-in-one quality-assurance solution for functional, performance, and load testing.
Telerik has improved Test Studio’s load and functional testing capabilities with features including goal setting, results analysis, and automatic browser configuration, as well as support for Windows 8 and Visual Studio 2012.
Other features of Test Studio include:
- Full test recording and execution support on Windows 8: Test Studio can be installed and fully operational in Windows 8 environments
- Support for Internet Explorer 10: Testing, recording, playback, and execution done within the browser
- Seamless integration with Visual Studio 2012 development environments: Already shipping with a Visual Studio plugin, with this release Telerik also adds support for VS 2012
- Goal setting: The ability to add specific thresholds in metrics such as response times and HTTP errors; load test runs will pass/fail as appropriate when goals are reached
- Visual data binding of find expressions: Allows customers to data drive the find logic for their test element locators, helping them save time and efforts on tedious, repetitive tasks
- Automatic browser configuration: At a glance, users can ensure all their browsers are properly configured for automation using an easy to use wizard
In addition, Test Studio R2 2012 now can includes the ability to save favorite load test counters in templates and monitor performance of a selected controller or agent.
For more information, visit www.telerik.com.