IBM Expands Computer Telephony Solution
IBM has expanded the functionality of its Computer Telephony Business Solution by testing and certifying several new add-on applications. In addition, IBM introduced Version 2.55 of its Computer Telephony Business Software, providing improved administration and advanced manageability features. IBM also launched a Computer Telephony program for Independent Software Vendors (ISVs).
IBM strengthens its Computer Telephony Business Solution by testing and certifying new Add-on applications including:
* Fax services. Allows for an integrated messaging platform complete with an outbound/inbound fax server. The suggested price for this add-on application is $1,395, which includes a license for two fax channels and five clients.
* Voice Message Streaming. Allows users to access voice mail messages through a Web page interface. The suggested price for this add-on application is $695.
* Alphanumeric Paging. Sends immediate notification of new voice mail to pagers or cell phones with paging capabilities. The suggested price for this add-on application is $695.
* Answer ASAP. Allows the phones to be answered as soon as possible. The suggested retail price for this add-on application is $560.
Available at no charge with the IBM Computer Telephony Business Solution, users benefit from the following standard applications:
* Follow-Me Routing. Allows the user to be reached by important callers even when out of the office.
* EZ Queues. Allows a company to create custom call queues for specific groups, such as sales or support.For additional information and to locate a reseller, visit www.ibm.com/options, and follow the links to Computer Telephony.