<font size=-1>HP DELIVERS FIRST PORTFOLIO OF DIGITAL SERVICES</font>
A Convergence Of Services And Capabilities
HP has implemented a new portfolio of worldwide professional services called HP Digital Workplace Services
targeted for customers facing the digital technology convergence and/or deploying large-scale IT applications and initiatives, such as ERP, e-commerce and supply-chain reengineering. As part of the services, HP technology experts team with customers to help develop and implement long-term strategies to meet the challenges of controlling the flow of print and electronic information, ensuring the delivery of mission-critical information, reducing printing costs and bringing information closer to users.
HP Digital Workplace Services capabilities include the following:
- consulting expertise -- HP offers customers one-on-one expert attention with an HP consultant to develop an effective hardcopy strategy to meet their unique business and IT objectives;
- system-integration capabilities -- HP helps customers design, implement and integrate information-management applications and strategies within an existing or planned IT infrastructure;
- education services -- HP enables customers to experience the full value of newly implemented hardcopy technologies and processes, ensuring better productivity and use of new equipment; and
- strategic outsourcing -- HP provides long-term solutions that allow customers to outsource their network-printing environments to technology experts so they can focus on their core business.
HP’s Digital Workplace Services Portfolio includes:
- ERP Output Management Services -- HP provides customers with an analysis of their current ERP environment and implements a fully integrated output-management solution.
- Host Print Services -- HP provides analysis, strategy, design and implementation of a hardware/software solution that helps clients migrate business-critical information to a standard distributed LAN environment.
- Distributed Print Services -- HP provides customers with a comprehensive analysis, design and implementation of a long-term hardcopy strategy.
- Managed Print Services -- This service is designed for customers who want to offload specific IT responsibilities to technology experts.
All four services are available now in the United States and Canada. Distributed Print Services and Managed Print Services are available in the United Kingdom, Germany and the Netherlands. More information can be found at HP Digital Workplace Services’ Web site