Comverse Infosys & Williams Communications Sign Distribution Agreement
Comverse Infosys Inc., a digital recording technology company providing Intelligent Recording solutions for call centers, has signed a distribution agreement with Williams Communications Solutions. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
"Comverse's technologies complement our call center offerings by adding call recording and quality assurance capabilities to our ... data, voice, video and IP solutions," says Jim Greenway, Vice President of Marketing for Williams Communications Solutions.
Williams will offer a full range of Comverse digital recording and quality monitoring solutions. Through ULTRA, Comverse's Intelligent Recording platform with multiple applications for call centers, it is possible to capture voice and data information associated with call centers and customer relationship management. Applications include:
* Full-time recording to capture the complete Customer Experience
* Selective recording to capture agent performance on a scheduled or percentage basis
* Rules-Based Recording to activate recording or tag calls that meet the user's criteria based on switch information, such as ANI, DNIS, customer ID or other information
* Event-driven recording to activate recording or call marking by other intelligent devices in the contact center like IVRs, CTI servers, database servers and desktop applications
* Record on-demand to empower agents and supervisors to activate recording or tag calls for transaction verification or to record and easily locate and playback critical calls.
Additional information is available at www.williams.com or on Comverse’s Web site at www.cominfosys.com.