ISVs Partner with IBM Netfinity
Seven independent service vendors (ISVs) (Funk Software, Allaire Corporation, Planet-Intra, Resonate, Sendmail, Paylinx and Esoftware) have completed Netfinity ServerProven testing on the new Netfinity 4000R.
IBM’s Netfinity ServerProven Program reduces integration risks by allowing developers to validate their business solutions on Netfinity servers in real-world environments.
The Netfinity 4000R server enables ISPs and ASPs to offer their customers content-rich services, high-volume e-commerce applications, storage-intense Web hosting and network security. Key features include:
• Ideal sized 1-3/4"(1U) packaging, providing maximum computing power per square foot
• Up to two Intel 500 MHz processors per unit – providing the capability for 84 processors per industry standard rack
• Maximum 2GB memory per unit
• Supports up to 1.5 Terabytes of storage
• Supports Windows and Linux environments
Further details on the program can be found at www.pc.ibm.com/us/netfinityserverproven.