TDWI Radio News: Visual i|o Opens New Doors
Visualize this: data visualization software is changing the game.
- By Eric Kavanagh
Mash it up! That’s the mantra these days in the increasingly interesting data visualization space. New technologies, and novel ways of harnessing not-so-new technologies, are combining to create a new paradigm for exploring complex data sets. That’s the word from several data viz players, including Visual i|o, a Massachusetts-based software vendor.
Tune into this TDWI Radio News interview to hear the company’s CEO, Angela Shen-Hsieh, extol the virtues of modern data visualization software. You’ll learn:
- how Visual i|o addresses the “fire hose” of data
- the role of Flash technology in data visualization
- the kinds of data sources that connect to this tool
- how XML enables data integration
- what’s up with Visual i|o’s partnership with Cognos
(NB: Interview recorded earlier this summer.)
How to Listen
About the Author
Eric Kavanagh is the president of Mobius Media, a strategic communications consultancy. You can contact the author at email@example.com.