SQL Sentry Announces Performance Optimization Software for SQL Server Analysis Services
Designed to simplify process of optimizing Analysis Services performance
Note: ESJ’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
SQL Sentry, Inc. has released monitoring and optimization software for Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services. SQL Sentry Performance Advisor for Analysis Services provides unparalleled insight into Analysis Services performance, including bottlenecks related to memory and storage systems, aggregation usage, unoptimized queries, and query and processing tasks competing for the same resources.
Performance Advisor for Analysis Services is packed with features designed to simplify the process of optimizing Analysis Services performance. Key features include:
- Powerful SSAS performance dashboard
- Innovative workload and bottleneck profiling
- Capture of all high-impact MDX, XMLA, and DMX commands
- Alerting and response for SSAS commands and runtime deviations
- SSAS cache and storage system monitoring
- Calendar views combining SSAS, SQL Server, SSIS, and SSRS events
- Monitoring and alerting for SSIS data warehousing jobs and SSRS reports
SQL Sentry Performance Advisor for Analysis Services is available now and is priced at $2,495 per Analysis Services instance. The SQL Sentry BI Suite provides a complete performance monitoring and optimization solution for the entire Microsoft BI platform by combining SQL Sentry Event Manager, Performance Advisor for SQL Server, and Performance Advisor for Analysis Services. More information is available at www.sqlsentry.net.