Fortisphere Solution Helps Enterprises Tame Virtual Environments
New, easy-to-use, enterprise-class solution deploys quickly, improves virtualization service levels and ROI
Note: ESJ’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
Fortisphere, today announced the availability of Fortisphere Virtual Service Manager (VSM) that proactively manages workloads and allocates virtual resources according to business priorities. Fortisphere VSM enforces service tiers based on the correlation of uptime, performance, utilization, and granular guest-level configuration data, giving IT the confidence to maximize density and ROI without compromising service levels. A free, fully functional 14-day trial of VSM is available for download at http://download.fortisphere.com.
Fortisphere VSM enables IT to make better decisions and move up the maturity curve from maintaining the virtualized infrastructure to managing it. VSM is an easy-to-use, quick-to-install virtual appliance with a thin client interface customized for each stakeholder. Its unique architecture enables VSM to gather the detailed VM configuration information needed to provide full visibility across the entire virtual environment and deliver optimal service to the business.
The free, downloadable trial is complete with all the key features and capabilities of VSM including:
- Configuration Management: Proactively find, triage, and notify administrators of the root cause of VM issues before users open a trouble ticket
- Virtual Service Tiers: Set alerts on different resource levels for each application and correlate performance to VM changes
- Intelligent Inventory: Isolate and view real-time detailed data on specific VMs, categorize VMs, and apply customer business tags
- Density and Capacity Management: Quickly identify resource-starved VMs and consolidation candidates and accurately estimate infrastructure investments
- Role-based Dashboards and Reporting: Give application owners and IT executives customized portals to filtered VM data and extensive reports customized to meet their needs
More information is available at www.fortisphere.com.