Automation Anywhere Launches Automated Testing Solution
Testing Anywhere designed for people who do not have extensive, expensive training or a software programming background.
Note: ESJ’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
Automation Anywhere has released Testing Anywhere, a new automated testing solution designed to simplify software testing. Testing Anywhere is designed for use by people without extensive, expensive training or a software programming background. Testing Anywhere allows testers and developers to test applications, Web sites, objects, controls, and GUI front-ends, in any language using a single tool, thereby greatly increasing the scope, ease, and affordability in testing.
Users interested in trying Testing Anywhere for free can download it at www.automationanywhere.com/Testing/download/free-trial.htm (short registration required).
“When we launched Automation Anywhere six years ago, our goal was to provide an automation software that sold at one-tenth the price and took one-tenth the time to deploy,” said Automation Anywhere co-founder and CEO Mihir Shukla. “Over the past six years, more than 25,000 customers have purchased our software. We are no less ambitious about today’s launch of Testing Anywhere. We feel the software automated testing market is ripe for new innovation and we can provide that innovation at a fraction of the cost of current solutions.”
Testing Anywhere allows users to automate testing including:
- Automated software testing
- Automated Web testing
- Distributed load testing
- Regression testing
- Functional testing
- Black-box testing
- Acceptance testing
- Keyword-driven testing
- Unit testing
- Data-driven testing
- Smoke testing
- Integration testing
- Compatibility testing
- Performance testing
- System testing
Testing Anywhere provides a number of key testing features including one of the biggest threats to existing well-known testing software suites: “test to exe.”
- Test to .EXE: Allows for remote testing on any machine, anywhere as an executable file. No need to install any software on remote machines. No need to worry about testing parameters, recorders, or file types.
- Automated Testing: Includes several tools, including SMART test recorder, Web recorder, Windows Object Recorder, Editor, and Image recognition.
- Automation Visualization: Provides for a screenshot of every step of an automated process allowing for a storyboard view of an entire test and ability to capture images on-demand.
- Integrated Collaboration: Allows users to share test scripts and reports across multiple groups.
- Advanced Reporting: Includes comprehensive standard and custom reports including images for every test run and checkpoint.
Testing Anywhere is available now.