Attunity Adds SQL Server 2008 R2 Support to CDC, ODR Products
New release allows support and integration with the latest SQL Server versions
Note: ESJ’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
Attunity Ltd., recently announced a new release of its Change Data Capture (CDC) and Operational Data Replication (ODR) software with support for SQL Server 2008 R2. The software is available with the Attunity CDC Suite for SSIS and a free trial download is available on the Attunity Web site.
In 2009, Attunity introduced the Attunity CDC Suite for SSIS -- a line of operational data replication products that provides an end-to-end solution for replicating data between heterogeneous databases. With this new release, the Attunity CDC and ODR suite, certified with the latest CTP of SQL Server 2008 R2, can now capture and replicate changes made to the latest versions of SQL Server.
Key highlights of Attunity SQL Server-CDC for SSIS include:
- Support for log-based CDC for SQL Server 2008/2005/2000, with no installation on the data server
- Support for multiple SQL Server editions
- Support for data replication into many heterogeneous target databases
- Full integration with SSIS and Business Intelligence Development Studio
- Provides management console to monitor and control end-to-end heterogeneous replication
To learn more, visit the company's Web site at www.attunity.com.