VersaReports Announces New Universal Report Server Version 1.3
Access business assets in real time with on-demand reports and other enhancements
Note: ESJ’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
VersaReports, creator of reporting software products, announced its latest revision of Universal Report Server (URS) V1.3. The new version is packed with new features that deliver on-demand scheduling, improved report distribution, and additional enhancements to their intuitive user interface.
Universal Report Server is a Web report server that allows users to view, schedule, manage, and run reports created by any .NET API report designer, including SAP Crystal Reports, DevExpress XtraReports, Grape City/Data Dynamics ActiveReports, Telerik Reporting, and others.
Universal Report Server V1.3’s new features include:
- Integration of a user's report archive with nearly any portal via a secured RSS feed
- Report event notifications via e-mail and Twitter provide immediate feedback when a report completes or fails
- On-demand scheduling of reports allows users to run reports whenever they want
- Report and Schedule Duplication allows users to quickly create new reports and schedules based on existing ones
- Improved report distribution features, including support for transmitting reports to other servers via FTP, Secure FTP or FTP over SSL
- On-demand forwarding of existing reports to other users, a distribution list, to an email account or to a remote server
- Improved report security with secured parameters
- Pop-up tool tips that provide users with detailed information about reports run on their behalf
For more information, visit www.versareports.com.