Easy Projects .NET Improves Web-Based Project, Resource Management
Developed with extensive user feedback, Easy Projects .NET unveils Version 7.0 of its Web-based project management and collaboration suite
Note: ESJ’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
Easy Projects .NET has announced a comprehensive update to its Web-based project management and collaboration suite, Easy Projects .NET Version 7.0.
New features include:
- Improved user experience: usability improvements to the interface, built-in video tutorials, shortcuts, and contextual menus
- Resource workload display during activity assignments: provides project managers a visual representation of how the particular user is utilized over the current month on all projects
- Weekly View grid for Time Logs: allows users to quickly add billable and non-billable time log entries for the entire week
- Improved batch operations: select and un-select all projects/activities when performing batch operations such as delete or copy activities
- Changing user roles for all projects
- Polish translation
- Optimized activity and project progress: provides project managers information on their ongoing activities and projects
Easy Projects .NET is a Web-based, all-in-one project management module set with functionality including unlimited project and task tracking, interactive Gantt Chart, online collaboration, timesheets, issue tracking, and change request management. Easy Projects .NET Version 7.0 extends and improves existing project management modules.
Easy Projects .NET Version 7.0 is available as a hosted or in-house solution starting at $24.99/month per user. For more information, visit www.easyprojects.net..