EnStratus Adds Support for Citrix XenServer
Delivers governance, control for XenServer, public and private clouds
Note: ESJ’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
EnStratus has added support for the management of virtualized infrastructure deployments using Citrix XenServer. With this expanded support, customers can now leverage a unified solution to manage XenServer as well as a range of private and public cloud infrastructures.
EnStratus enables customers to manage and control virtualized infrastructures in XenServer deployments including:
- Self Provisioning: Manage infrastructure such as starting and stopping instances
- Advanced User Management: Meet internal security policy requirements by defining custom roles with fine-grain permissions
- Financial Controls: Assign users to billing codes, track cloud resource usage, and control spending
- Automation: Automated scaling, recovery, backups, and cross-cloud bursting to meet service level requirements
- Unified Cloud Management: Clients can now manage XenServer as well as major public and private clouds with one unified solution
EnStratus supports XenServer natively or in conjunction with private cloud platforms such as Cloud.com or Eucalyptus. It also supports leading public cloud infrastructure platforms from Amazon Web Services, GoGrid, Rackspace, Terremark, Windows Azure, and others.
The solution is available starting today for Citrix XenServer in either a SaaS or on-premise models. To learn more, www.enstratus.com.