CloudShare Announces Trio of Products
CloudShare Enterprise 5.0 adds enhanced self-service,d collaboration features to support large enterprise team development and testing.
Note: ESJ’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
CloudShare has released three products for its Windows 2010 update, including CloudShare Enterprise version 5.0, CloudShare ProPlus (a new product), and CloudShare Pro. CloudShare is a self-service cloud platform that enables businesses to create, collaborate on, and run full enterprise applications instantly and on-demand. Individuals, small teams, and large enterprises use CloudShare to create virtual data centers for application development and testing, demos, proofs of concept, and training.
CloudShare Enterprise provides a turnkey, cloud platform for teams that create, issue, and collaborate on many enterprise application environments. Features include custom branding, multi-tiered user hierarchy and management, advanced analytics, support for workflow, and line-of-business functionality such as Salesforce.com integration.
CloudShare Enterprise 5.0 introduces:
- Enhanced training features including class scheduling, class portal, bulk student invitations, instructor accounts and “over the shoulder” screen-sharing
- A rich editor for self-service user interface (UI)
- Zero-install remote desktop access to virtual machines without downloading or installing any client
- Virtual hardware editing, including increasing RAM, number of CPUs and HDD size
- ESX direct console access for faster connection
CloudShare ProPlus, a new product, is designed for developers, IT professionals, consultants and other individuals and small teams to instantly create, share, and manage multiple copies of complex, virtual IT environments in the cloud. It includes all the features of the free CloudShare Pro product, plus:
- Larger, editable RAM and disk space (up to 10 GB and 300 GB total)
- A larger suite of fully-licensed, preinstalled operating systems and applications including Linux, Windows Server 2003-2008, Windows XP and Windows 7, SharePoint 2010, and Oracle 11g
- Usable on up to six virtual machines
CloudShare ProPlus is available now at an introductory, all-inclusive price of $49 per month for unlimited hours.
CloudShare Pro is the free individual version of the CloudShare platform that has enabled thousands around the world to instantly create, share, and manage virtual IT environments online. CloudShare Pro includes fully licensed, preinstalled Linux and Windows operating systems and applications, virtual machines, storage, bandwidth and CPU usage at no cost. Its FastUpload functionality enables users to import virtual machines running in a local environment to the CloudShare environment in minutes.
The Winter 2010 release of CloudShare products is available immediately. For more information, visit www.cloudshare.com.