Adtran Launches Full Line of NetVanta Unified Threat Management Solutions
NetVanta 2000 Series aids in compliance and SaaS security for SME markets.
Note: ESJ’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
Adtran, Inc., a provider of unified business and converged communication solutions, has released the NetVanta 2000 Series of unified threat management (UTM) solutions. Adtran's UTM product family enables end users to combine Internet-working solutions with Unified Threat Management to create a best-of-breed solution from and supported by a single vendor.
ADTRAN solutions offer a wealth of benefits including:
- Real-time gateway protection against the latest viruses, spyware, intrusions, software vulnerabilities, and other malicious code
- Performance applying real-time scanning over high-speed architecture
- Application intelligence and control to identify, categorize, and control applications on the network
- Helps in building a compliance solution around PCI, HIPAA, or SOX with secure infrastructure, strong access control, and comprehensive tracking and monitoring
- Automated and gateway-enforced desktop anti-virus compliance protection verifies the latest anti-virus software
- Multiple failover features to ensure uptime and resiliency in business operations
- Complete bandwidth utilization while receiving the benefits of a completely secure solution
- A single vendor solution allows customers to have one point of contact for secure Internet-working and network security
- Limited lifetime warranty and 12 months of continuous threat protection with each appliance
The NetVanta 2000 Series includes four security appliances -- each with one-year of continuous threat protection, SSL and IPSec VPN clients, anti-virus and anti-spyware clients, and all managed under a centralized global management system.
The NetVanta 2630 delivers in-depth protection and unparalleled UTM performance. Designed for use by distributed enterprise sites, branch offices and small and medium-sized enterprises (SME), the NetVanta 2630 Series is the first solution that maximizes the highest speeds available from modern Internet Service Providers (ISPs) while delivering full UTM protection. This platform also supports 3G and analog modem capabilities that can serve as either a primary or failover WAN option in disaster recovery scenarios.
The NetVanta 2630W offers all of the features of the NetVanta 2630 with the addition of secure 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN capabilities.
The NetVanta 2730 is designed for branch office and distributed mid-enterprise networks. The NetVanta 2730 can scan every packet for current threats in real time. Its high-speed, multi-core processing platform leverages multiple processors to deliver UTM protection without adversely impacting the performance of mission-critical networks or applications.
The NetVanta 2830 utilizes multi-core design to deliver full UTM security to larger organizations. This solution is designed to handle central sites and distributed mid-enterprise networks.
The NetVanta hardware platforms are complemented with SonicWALL security clients to protect employees' personal computers and to provide easy remote access. The Global VPN Client and NetExtender SSL clients provide multiple VPN client configurations for IPSec or SSL connectivity. The Enforced Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware Client guarantees desktop anti-virus and anti-spyware protection while on or off the corporate network.
For those requiring centralized management of the NetVanta 2000 Series, Adtran also offers SonicWALL's Global Management Solution (GMS). GMS provides a solution to centrally manage and deploy the NetVanta 2000 Series. GMS provides real-time monitoring, firewall, anti-spam, backup and recovery, secure remote access, and comprehensive policy and compliance reporting.
For more information about the NetVanta 2000 Series of UTM appliances, visit www.adtran.com/UTM.