Kalido Solution Helps Enterprises Get Data Governance Operational in 60 Days or Less
Company combines services, software, and best practices to help managers avoid bad business decisions, continuously improve operational performance.
Note: ESJ’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
Kalido has released a new solution that helps organizations get their data governance programs operational in no more than 60 days. The Kalido Data Governance Accelerator packages consulting from Kalido’s experienced data governance practitioners, four new data governance workshops, a data governance maturity assessment, best practices, and a 90-day development license of the Kalido Data Governance Director for $25,000.
At completion, business process owners and their IT colleagues will have developed the skills to author data policies, rules, and processes that are the foundation for ongoing data governance and continuous operational improvement.
Business predictability relies on delivering optimal outcomes from efficient business processes driven by high-quality information. As more organizations seek to implement data governance programs to meet this demand, they struggle to overcome one or more of four barriers:
- Creating the business case to justify investment in a program or solution
- Sustaining governance policies and processes over time
- Automating the process of data governance
- Cost of developing custom solutions
The Kalido Data Governance Accelerator gets organizations over these hurdles through a series of assessments, workshops, best practices. and automated software tools. The package includes:
- Data Governance Maturity Assessment personalized to analyze the current state of data governance and deliver recommendations on how to move forward
- Four new Data Governance Workshops that guides organizations to identify a critical business issue as the starting point, build the business case for garnering executive sponsorship, define the scope of the first initiative, and define the policies associated with that initiative.
- Kalido Data Governance Director licensed for 90 days to author data creation and usage policies and to define metrics that will be measured and reported through an integrated dashboard that is the process owner’s hub for change management and sustainable improvement.
- Professional Services from Kalido’s data governance experts (up to 15 days over a six-week period)
More information about the solution is available at http://www.kalido.com/resource-center-data-governance.htm.