Adeptol Announces Document & Image Viewer SDK
New SDK for document and image viewing with annotations.
Note: ESJ’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
Adeptol has announced the release of a SDK based on its document and image viewing platform. Adeptol Document & Image Viewing SDK opens up Adeptol platform further for developers and includes many new features that have been developed exclusively for the Document Imaging SDK product.
Adeptol Document Viewing SDK is a software development tool that helps application developers and programmers to create applications with viewing capabilities. The Document & Image Viewing SDK is compatible with the following development languages: .NET, VB.NET, C#, J#, Java, C, C++, PHP, Cold Fusion, Python, among many others. SDK acts more as a toolkit and can run on any OS -- Windows, Linux, Unix, Solaris, etc.
Adeptol Document & Imaging SDK supports more than 300 file formats including Microsoft Office, PDF, TIFF, AutoCAD, JPEG, DICOM, and is available under an OEM licensing policy.
Some of the features of the new SDK product include:
- Support for all 32bit/64 bit platforms
- Document and image compression and rendering
- View, create, and covert documents without native software like Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF, AutoCAD, etc.
- Convert images to grayscale and set different DPI
- Text extraction from different types of documents
- Annotation and review capabilities using freehand, text notes, highlight, and redactions
- Conversion of file formats from one format to another (Example: docx to pdf/tiff/png/jpeg/bmp, etc.)
- Document and Image viewing using a thin Ajax-based client
- Mobile viewing with an extended Java Script-based HTML5 client
- On-demand document extraction and loading with self-optimization
- Multithreaded architecture for document viewing and handling
For more information, go to www.adeptol.com.