NetWrix Releases Active Directory Change Reporter 7.0
Active Directory auditing with real-time alerting, snapshot reporting, improved technology, enhanced reporting engine.
Note: ESJ’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
NetWrix Corporation has released a new version of Active Directory Change Reporter. The product automates auditing of who changed what, when, and where in Active Directory, Group Policy, and MS Exchange, for security and compliance purposes (including GRC).
Major new features include:
- Real-time alerting on Active Directory changes -- customizable e-mail notifications when something critical changes in AD (e.g., Domain Admins group or AD schema)
- Active Directory report subscriptions -- scheduled delivery of e-mail reports (daily, weekly, monthly) with customizable filters
- Active Directory snapshot reporting to report on Active Directory contents (AD "snapshots"), e.g., "All members of Domain Admins group as of December 31, 2010"
- Enterprise-level auditing scalability, designed to support Active Directory deployments with millions of users and thousands of domain controllers
- Agent-less and agent-based Active Directory auditing -- both modes offer the highest level of flexibility to balance between scalability and lightweight operation
- Integration with third-party SIEM solutions, that enables Active Directory auditing on RSA enVision, ArcSight, Novell Sentinel, IBM Tivoli, and other systems
- Integration with Microsoft System Center Operations Manager that enables full-featured Active Directory auditing in SCOM
- AuditAssurance Technology that consolidates audit data from multiple independent sources and detects changes even if one or more of the sources does not contain all relevant data
Active Directory Change Reporter 7.0 is available in Freeware and Enterprise editions and is a part of NetWrix Change Reporter Suite, a modular auditing platform that supports IT systems and applications, such as MS Exchange, VMware, file servers, database servers, network devices, SharePoint, and more. Each module can be purchased separately.
For more information, visit www.netwrix.com.