CA Technologies Solution Improves Service Quality, Optimizes IT Operations
CA Service Operations Insight 3.0 simplifies cloud choice by managing business services across traditional IT, cloud-connected environments.
Note: ESJ’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
CA Technologies today released CA Service Operations Insight 3.0 to help IT manage business services across traditional IT and cloud-connected environments for enterprises, service providers, and governments.
CA Service Operations Insight is the latest release among a group of new and updated CA Technologies products and solutions that help IT organizations make the right “cloud choice” and realize faster time-to-value from hybrid cloud environments.
With CA Service Operations Insight (formerly CA Spectrum Service Assurance), IT operations executives and staff can visualize and analyze their infrastructure, applications, and transactions together, in the context of the business services they support. This helps pinpoint, prioritize, and resolve service problems across technology domains and IT supply chains to diminish risk to services, improve service quality and predictability, and optimize operational efficiency. Examples of business services include online banking, retail, insurance claims processing, driver’s license renewal, warehouse/distribution systems. and e911.
CA Service Operations Insight correlates and analyzes information from infrastructure, application performance, and other IT management tools in real time. The solution uses this information to map and display IT assets that deliver specific business services, calculate service quality, and identify which IT assets impact service quality and put it at risk. In response to service degradations and outages, CA Service Operations Insight triggers service desk tickets and escalations and corrective actions such as process automation to allocate data center and cloud resources.
CA Service Operations Insight 3.0 enhancements include:
- Dynamic business service modeling that automates and simplifies building and maintaining a real-time, end-to-end view of services
- Automated actions that allocate data center and cloud resources to quickly fix service problems and help proactively mitigate risks
- Mobile user interface that lets executives and staff manage services and alerts while away from their desks
- Unified event management that helps operations teams to standardize and enforce best-practice response to alerts from across all technology domains
- Tiered architecture that enables organizations to flexibly distribute the responsibility and processing of business service modeling and analysis across geographies while maintaining a centralized view.
For more information, click here.