Aternity Version 5.0 of Performance Intelligence Platform Released
Update provides ubiquitous end-user management with end-point scalability.
Note: ESJ’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
Aternity Inc., an end-user experience-management solution provider, has released Aternity Frontline Performance Intelligence Platform (FPI) v5.0. Equipped with comprehensive application and desktop coverage, advanced, real-time analytics, and massive scalability, the Aternity FPI Platform v5.0 reduces business disruptions, increases user productivity, and delivers breakthrough optimization of enterprises’ support resources.
Highlights of the new Aternity FPI v5.0 release include:
- Web 2.0, .Net, Java, Thick Client, VDI, Citrix and Enterprise Outlook Monitoring
- Frontline Performance Intelligence that delivers fast mean-time-to-repair (MTTR) for the toughest desktop application problems
- Advanced analytics that drives rapid response to performance issues
- Privacy Compliance and Massive Scalability for ensuring enterprise readiness of your Application Performance Management (APM) strategic initiatives
- Web 2.0, .Net, Java, thick client support
The Aternity FPI Platform v5.0 is available now. More information is available a www.aternity.com.