Colligo Upgrades SharePoint iPad App
Two-way sync allows transferring files to and from SharePoint.
Note: ESJ’s editors carefully choose vendor-issued press releases about new or upgraded products and services. We have edited and/or condensed this release to highlight key features but make no claims as to the accuracy of the vendor's statements.
Colligo Networks has shipped Colligo Briefcase 2.0, a secure SharePoint iPad app, that introduces two-way sync functionality so iPad users can create and modify SharePoint content even while offline. Changes are synchronized to SharePoint, with full conflict detection and resolution.
New feature in this release include:
- Two-way SharePoint synchronization (upload/download files to/from SharePoint)
- Save files to SharePoint from other applications using "Open In"
- Check-in/check-out files in SharePoint
- Simple and powerful conflict detection and resolution
- Metadata editing, including enterprise managed metadata and keywords
- Custom and standard list editing
- Offline content editing with automatic sync when online
Colligo Briefcase Pro 2.0 is available immediately from the Apple App Store here. Organizations in the U.S. can also purchase in quantity using Apple’s B2B Volume Purchase Program. For organizations that require additional enterprise security features, as well as centralized administration and deployment, Colligo Briefcase Enterprise 2.0 is available directly from Colligo.